Thursday, February 02, 2006

More coming soon!!!!!!

Sorry avid readers, I'm sure you are dissappointed that I have not posted in a while. I've been really busy as I go to school 12 hrs a week, I work the rest, and then come home and deal with Brooke. I have class M-Th 8-10:50 and M & W from 5:30-6:50, so its rather hectic. Its been an especially hectic week because my sister fell down the stairs in their house and broke a toe and part of her foot, so we've had my niece and nephew since Tuesday, and they've been spending the night. Its been very good because Brooke is kind of partial to her Lyndsey, she does however love Zachary too. It helps because it keeps all of them entertained. We don't do a very good at entertaining her because we're not as playful as the kids at the daycare, we're boring and old to her. So I apologize now for the inconvenience and will back to my regular postings once I have something to post about....WOOHOO....I hope that everyone has had a good week and a safe weekend. HAPPY SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!!

Leave comments and show some love, even if it has nothing to do with what I posted, let me know that you "lurkers" are out there. SHOW SOME LOVE PEOPLE, I KNOW YOU'RE NOT THAT COLD HEARTED.

No comments: