Sunday, February 05, 2006

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!

It is indeed Superbowl Sunday, and I'm going to my sisters in a bit. I hope that the Seahawks win, they deserve it, having never been to the Superbowl before. I really hope that they kick some Steelers butt. Sorry, Megan's Charm Bracelet, I know you're an avid Steelers fan and you have your pre-game rituals. I happen to like to go for the underdog. Check out her site and show her some love you Steelers fans. I hope we have a good one.

Now on a sad note my puppy dog, Gina, is very sick so please keep her in your prayers.

2 comments:

SCH said...

I hope your puppy is no longer sick. I thought Midland was more East Texas than West Texas. How far off am I?

KourJalopy said...

My puppy is well, they had to remove her uterus, which weighed 7 pounds. She had an infectiona and a uterus full of puss...she's home now and doing well, so far. No, Midland is the exact mid-point between Dallas and El Paso. We're smack dab in the middle.