Monday, February 13, 2006

Romeo, Romeo

Wherefore art the flowers and chocolate you're supposed to send me on Valentine's Day?

Okay, so this is a cheesy line from a create-a-card. Who ever made up this one should be absolutely shot. Besides that it is Singles Awareness Day, and who needs Romeo anyway, he's dead. He was shot by cupids love potion anyway, depending upon which version of Romeo & Juliet you saw.

I am single, and I'm aware, and yes it is a day. I will be getting no flowers, no card, and probably no chocolate, but hey, I guess I'll have a good Valentine's anyway. Who needs a man, when you can buy your own flowers, chocolate, and card to make you feel good.

HAPPY FREAKING VALENTINE'S EVERYONE!!!!! AND HAPPY SINGLES AWARENESS DAY TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE SINGLE!!!!!

No comments: