Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dear that "Special Someone",

would you come out of that hole that you are hiding in and hit me or something?

It seems that when I start to give up there is someone new that comes into my life. My dad told me that I would find that special someone sometime, and not to grab the first one the passes by...hmm...I'm so sick of waiting and watching and sitting there alone. I'm not asking for the world...just to find that someone special. I don't feel pressured because all my friends are engaged or have been married and divorced, but I'm just tired of being alone. He said, he knows that I get frustrated with all of it, and you know what he's so right. I just want to find someone who will love me for me. Is it really possible? Do I carry too much emotional baggage? Am I a bitter person? Do I look like I hate the world? What the hell is wrong with me? Am I destined to live in the world alone with no one but my daughter and family to love me?

Hmm...things to ponder and cry about..just what I need.

On a good note...Megan is going to be an Aunt...now isn't that exciting....Congrats Megan!! Love you!!

No comments: