Sunday, October 08, 2006

Homecoming 2006

I went to Homecoming for my alma mater and had a decent time. I wouldn't call it great. I'm amazed at how some people who hated you in high school, haven't really changed and then there are those who have made a complete turn around and you can actually stand to be around them. So it's been nearly five years since I graduated and yet I still seem to find a way to torture myself and go anyway. hmmm...do you suppose something is wrong with me. You should go visit Megan's blog to read what she has to say because she put it in words very well. I can't say that I can do a very good job of it.

I did have fun watching my nine year old nephew have a little homecoming date, it was cute and they were cute together. The little girl he chose to take is a real sweetheart!!!! She's cute and I'm sure that she thought I was a little on the weird side, but hey, I'm not too worried about it.

Here are some pictures from homecoming.

My nephew drinking his coke and acting proud to have gone with the prettiest little girl.














Me and my nephews date, Alana. Now isn't she just the cutest little thing?











I think you know these two girls very well, but if you don't that's me and my sister!!!












I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while, the mood has just not struck me in sometime. FCF's could start back up soon, so we'll see.

No comments: