Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Bunny Birthday









So yesterday not only did we celebrate Easter, but also Brooke's 3rd birthday. Yes, she is one year older and that much closer to starting school *tear tear* but also she got the coolest gifts ever. She got a little digital camera, it's fun!!! A picnic table, we like to picnic. A carseat for her baby, because she likes to strap them in my car and then people get all worried when they see a baby strapped in a car in the heat...hmmmm!!! A Hide N Seek Hayley, that is rather creepy with her creepy laugh!! And my favorite toy of all, a Fur Real Friend baby Piglet, who is amazigly actual size...who knew!!! We Easter egg hunted in the snow, and that was great fun!!! It was rather cold, but I new she'd enjoy it either way, so I bundled her up and off we went. The Easter bunny brought her this cool hatching egg thing, and this morning the shell was starting to crack!! Way cool, and by in the morning there should be a little chick coming out of it, if it isn't by the time we get home. Lots of candy, what would Easter be without candy?! We had Pablo cake, which hopefully I'll get some pics from my mom and you can see the amazing job my sister did on her cake!! GO SISTER!!! We had my niece and nephew over along with my sister for the Easter family get together that we do every year and have since who knows when. The only time we didn't do it was the year Brooke was born and that's because she was like three days old. I didn't really want any visitors, I'd had my fill at the hospital!!! Anyway, here's some pictures of the items she received!!! ENJOY!!! HOPE EVERYONE ELSE HAD A HOPPY EASTER!!!






2 comments:

egan said...

Happy third birthday and Easter to you and your family. I bet it's a kind of weird to hunt for eggs on the snow, but makes it more memorable.

KourJalopy said...

It was great fun, considering we eventually just started throwing them up in the air, and they would land in the snow, and kind of burry down...it was awesome!!! Happy Easter to you too. Next year is your year!!