Thursday, April 19, 2007

WHY?

Why the hell have I been lied to and deceived for the past 6 weeks, because you weren’t sure if you really had cancer? I knew something was wrong that night when I walked through the door and you were all curled up in a blanket with your house robe on and mom just told me that you had a stomach bug, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THEN!!! Why did you wait? And now your lovely wife just doesn’t have a reason to get upset, well, I’m sorry that she doesn’t but I do!!! Oh how I despise that woman with all of my heart. I don’t have a bone in my body that likes her at all, and yet I call her mom. WHY have you both lied to me and my sisters for the past 6 weeks, but yet, when we hide information from you it becomes you lied to me shit. Why is it okay for you to do it knowing that you could have Cancer? Why didn’t you just tell us from the beginning so that we could prepare ourselves a little better, rather then finding out a week ago, what you’ve known all along? WHY?!

No comments: