Monday, November 28, 2005

Always Interesting when....

...You get Megan and I together, and something is bound to happen.

Saturday night Meg and I went out to eat, at our traditional Olive Garden. We had dinner and drinks, but don't think we had TOO much to drink after I tell you this. We only had one alcoholic drink a piece, and I didn't even drink all of mine. Anyway, we went to the mall, boring as crap with all of the little high schoolers out with all of their friends. Who knew they still did that? What happened to Sonic? Anyway, we left there and went to Target, where they ALWAYS have interesting things. We saw this pack of Jones Soda holiday stuff and we decided what the heck, it can't be that bad right? WRONG!! Oh we were wrong, big time wrong. WE DAMN NEAR NEARLY DIED!!! It was that bad. The flavors they have are Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto, Cranberry Sauce, Turkey & Gravy, Wild Herb Stuffing, and Pumpkin Pie. We thought well at least the Pumpkin Pie and the Cranberry can't be too bad...oh oh oh...WRONG AGAIN!!!!! We sat in the Target parking lot creating death wishes for ourselves by trying EACH AND EVERYONE of those sodas. We opened up the Brussel Sprouts and the smell was killer. It stunk so bad. I mean, skunks smell better than this crap did. So we closed it and tasted on saving it for last. I think we gagged on everyone of them, but when it came time for the Brussel Sprout, we held our noses and sipped away. Holding your nose didn't help much at all. We gagged and spit, and I washed my mouth out with some Dr. Pepper that I had put my old chewed up gum in some hours previous to our adventure. It was bad, you have a boyfriend or girlfriend you don't like, I just might have the cure for getting them not to like you back. Its called Jones Soda Brussel Sprouts. Ladies and Gentlemen that is the worst adventuring I have ever done. I've done some pretty crazy things in my time, but nothing like this.

The Adventures of Meg and Kourt continue. To see more adventures check out Meg's blog.

Other than that I had a good Thanksgiving and hope all went well with you and yours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WILL CERTAINLY STAY AWAY FROM THE BRUSEL SPROUTS SODA
THANKS FOR THE TIP
mem

Megan Gooding said...

The brussel sprouts def. sucked. I am never and I mean NEVER going to do that again!! LOL it was still fun though...