Monday, November 14, 2005

Smackers!!!!!!

What do you tell someone who is sitting next to you looking at you and smacking in your ear? Today at lunch there was someone who was doing that. This person has a lot of growing up to do, but what smacking in my ear...we'll call her Jane. First she started telling me who she had lunch with some other guys, one of whom asked me to marry him a while back. I would say this person is a habitual lier, because some things she says just don't add up. I'm just about to the point of saying please don't speak to me. If its not about her she doesn't want to talk about it, and when I was wincing in pain because I kept biting my lip, she didn't care one bit, she just moved on and acted like it was no big deal, all the while smacking in my ear. I mean come on my daughter doesn't even smack and she's 19 months.

No comments: