Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Demons???

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9898294/

Please check out the above to see why I’m thoroughly angered. Who in their right mind would do this to rid their child of demons? If they truly believed that this girl was possessed why didn’t they take her to a priest or something? As a mother of a soon to be 19 month old, I understand that sometimes it can be very trying as a parent and sometimes they can be very frustrating, but to believe that my daughter is possessed by demons would be ridiculous. Maybe those people were possessed of demons themselves and in so being that way they believed their children were as well. And for the mother to say that he made her would be even more ridiculous because she took part in it instead of trying to somehow run away with the child or do something to save her own daughter, her flesh and blood, the child that she carried for 40 weeks and gave birth to.

Okay it mentions that they lived in homeless shelters and moved from motel to motel where the children were deprived of food and bathing. Why in the world didn’t anyone called CPS on these people. Why in the world did society allow this to happen and why didn’t the mother, who supposedly cared so much for this child, call the police when she had a chance while the father was gone. She could have saved her family from despair. It also mentions that he “faces a possible death penalty unless he agrees to plead guilty.” I hope he gets the death penalty, which is what he deserves. But if he does plead guilty, what does that mean, life in prison with the possibility of parole? Gee, that sounds really promising, so he can go on living his life like nothing ever happened in 20 years? He denied that child the right to grow up and have a family of her own, why should we not deny him his life? Okay many of you say I’m a killer, no I’m a mother of a beautiful little girl who amazes me everyday, and is a true miracle to my life. She is my saving grace and I love her too much to let ANY man harm her in any way. I will admit, I do believe in the death penalty. I think he committed a crime that is worthy of the death penalty. The same goes for Sadam he should be tortured in the way he tortured his country. Those people are living much better now, and they are proud that OUR U.S. Military has stepped up to fight the good fight. It’s definitely a cause worth fighting for in my book.

***If you have comments on this matter please feel free to leave them. I will not be offended if you cuss me out, but please remember that it is our God given right to have and to voice our opinions and also those rights I/we have as U. S. Citizens.***

2 comments:

SCH said...

How anyone can hurt a child is beyond me. Even when the kids down the street are tearing things up and you want to smack the parents for procreating, I can't fathom hurting a child. There are definitely some sick people in this world, and I also believe in "An eye for an eye". Has Texas enacted the "express lane" for death row yet?

KourJalopy said...

sch,
I'm not really sure about the "express lane" thing, but they might ought to look into it. There are even those in your family who you would like to smack for having children. Not to say that I'm a perfect parent, because I would be lying if I told you that, but to kill your own child...geez.