Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving is coming up quickly...like in a couple of days, so I thought it would be appropriate to make a list of things in which I'm thankful for.

1. my daughter- for being the love of my life
2. my family- for supporting me through the toughest of times, and loving me unconditionally
3. my best friends Megan & Layne-for always being there despite our differences and loving me for who I am
4. all my friends - for being there when I needed you most
5. my middle sister - for being my best friend, best sister, and the best aunt to my daughter
6. my niece and nephew- for always providing a good laugh with their silly antics
7. my job - because that means I can put food on the table, and clothes on Brooke's back
8. The military - because that means I can write this, and have freedom of speech
9. The country in which I live - because we have more freedoms than any other country, and because we are not fighting amongst ourselves
10. God - because without Him I am nothing.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: