Friday, December 16, 2005

Aunt Celeste Is The Best!!!!



I was sitting here thinking about how excited I am about getting to spend some time with my sister tonight. To tell you a little about our situation. My sister and I are 10 years apart…her being the middle sister. Our other sister is 12 years older than I am. I won’t tell you how old she is but if you know how to do math, and know my age, then you will figure it out quickly. We have become very close and anytime spent with her is time well spent. She is my best friend, my confidant, and most importantly the best sister EVER. She moved out when I was only eight, and so we have lived apart more than we have lived together. I love her bunches and bunches and she is the greatest Aunt to my little girl. She has taken good care of me for 21 years, always doing stuff with me or for me, and giving me the greatest Christmas present ever, her love. She’s got a heart the size of the USA, and its made of gold. She has two beautiful children, whom I’m proud to call my neice and nephew. Its Christmas time, and they are my little joys. They completely love Brooke and have since they found out I was going to have a baby. I remember after my mom went to work and Celeste and Lyndsey would come over to spend time. Lyndsey would love on Brooke even though she couldn’t hold her, and they have become really close. Zachary didn’t see her much as a little baby, but can recall one night at their house when he looked at me and said, “Aunt Kourtney it looks like you’re fixing to be born, I mean have a baby.” Then they passed me on the road one morning and Lyndsey called me to find out “if I’d had baby Brooke yet.” The answer was no.

I have to say that this Christmas holiday I will have a few blessing to thank the grateful Lord for and that is my family. They are my number one support system, and I’m truly grateful that they stuck around. My sister was the first one to find out that I was going to have a baby, and we sat and cried together. She NEVER yelled at me and said what were you thinking, or tried to throw it in my face. I’m truly grateful that she was there supporting me all the way, and is still there when I need her even now.

CELESTE YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING SISTER EVER!!!! Now that Brooke can talk you can get her to say what you tell everyone.

Now this is my beautiful neice, nephew and daughter. Lyndsey and Brooke are really close, and Brooke bosses around Zachary.

No comments: