Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas Pics!!!

Okay, boys and girls of all ages, here are Christmas 2005 pictures of my baby. :-) And some of the new toys we all received.

Here is Brooke in her BEAUTIFUL Christmas dress on Christmas Eve. I thought she was the cutest little girl at church. She had an amazing time opening her gifts this year, and it didn't matter what was in the box, in fact I think she hardly stopped to look before she wanted to open another present.








Here is the wagon that Santa brought her. When she got up on Christmas morning, she discovered this HUGE wagon in our living room. Where in the world did it come from? She wanted Poppi to "pull pull" her around the house. They had some time to play before and after lunch and they took full advantage of it while I slept. I wasn't feeling well.








This is (top->bottom) my nephew Zachary, niece Lyndsey, and of course my little "Punchkin". This was Friday the 23rd. Usually my sister and her family and our family get together to do our family Christmas instead of doing it with all the family on Christmas day.

No comments: