Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Randomness

What were you doing 10 years ago?
-I was in the 5th grade...WOOHOO.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
-Working and taking care of Brooke

5 snacks you enjoy:
1. cashews
2. Reese's Pieces
3. Chocolate
4. Animal Crackers
5. Chex

5 songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Penny Lane
2. Elenor Rigby
3. Oscar Meyer Wieny song
4. Letters from War
5. Paper Tiger

5 things you would do if you were a millionare:
1. Donate to a charity or few of my choice
2. Help my sister, not that she's poor but she's done a lot for me
3. Buy Brooke and I a house
4. Get us a bigger car
5. Finish paying off my parents house.

5 bad habits:
1. Cussing
2. Procrastinating
3. Letting my daughter have chocolate
4. Letting my daughter sleep with me.
5. driving wildly..Megan

5 things you like doing:
1. playing on the computer
2. writing
3. talking on the phone
4. Spending time with my parents and sister
5. Being with Brooke

5 things you would never wear again:
1. headbands
2. blue mascara
3. leggins
4. rediculously large t-shirts
5. fake nails

5 favorite toys:
1. Digital camera and printer dock
2. cell phone
3. Text messaging
4. TV
5. Radio

OKay, so I'm not very intriguing, but oh well, whatever. Let me know if you played along.

No comments: