Friday, September 26, 2008

I surrender

Through everything that has been going on in my life, the chaos...I feel like there is peace. This has been my anthem through this whole ordeal.

It's time for me to breath in and LET GO. God will provide and he will take care of me and my family through all of it. It's taken a few weeks to get to this point, but everytime I hear this song, it reminds me that if He can bring us to it, He CAN and WILL bring us THROUGH it. Our God is an AWESOME God. He has been there for me more than I care to admit somedays. It's definitely time to re-evaluate who I really am. Time to find myself again. I had abandoned all that I had and I did it for a long time. I had grown further apart from my sister and my family and it caused a lot of tension a lot of ways. I had grown further apart from my main priority, Brooke. I had become closer to God each day, just thinking Him for the wonderful life I was living. But was it really wonderful? Not that living with Colby was a bad thing, but we weren't doing it for the right reasons. I love him very very very much. We are still together, still going to church. None of that is changing, but I've got to find myself again. He's creating so much chaos in my life but somehow there IS peace.

Its time to face up and clean up my heart, clean my heart from the cobwebs that have formed there over time, causing my heart to harden towards a lot of things. My heart is GOD's home...it's time to clean up this old house. Time to make more room for Him again.

I surrender.

Lyrics to Whatever You're Doing (Something Heavenly) :
Sanctus Real

It's time for healing time to move on
It's time to fix what's been broken too long
Time make right what has been wrong
It's time to find my way to where I belong
There's a wave that's crashing over me
All I can do is surrender

[Chorus]
Whatever you're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos somehow there's peace
It's hard to surrender to what I can't see
but I'm giving in to something heavenly

Time for a milestone
Time to begin again
Revaluate who I really am
Am I doing everything to follow your will
or just climbing aimlessly over these hills
So show me what it is you want from me
I give everything I surrender...
To...

[Chorus]

Time to face up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and let everything out
That I've wanted to say for so many years
Time to to release all my held back tears

Whatever you're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but I believe
You're up to something bigger than me
Larger than life something heavenly

Whatever you're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but now I can see
This something bigger than me
Larger than life something heavenly
Something heavenly

It's time to face up
Clean this old house
Time breathe in and let everything out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

roway
Thanks Rat! I found a song that I barely caught half the lyrics to at 1:00 in the morning a few days ago and they were right here and wow I am so excited that I instantaneously ituned them and am listening and reading the lyrics and the song is SO POWERFUL AND IN MY LIFE AT THIS SECOND FOR A REASON and so must be your post so I could find the lyrics and figure ouwho did thesong. It's so exciting that I almost forgot how to use punctuation. I probably still foprgot how to spell! Thanks again. Seriously, your page is the only one that popped up on google!

Natashkua... on the western edge (I think) of nowhere MD.