Friday, September 19, 2008

I...

I am: a mom

I dream: of that magical walk down the aisle to that someone I love

I think: Brooke was sent to save me

I know: I can be a real bitch sometimes

I want: to know what the future has in store for me

I have: the most loving sister, dad, daughter, and Boyfriend

I wish: things wouldn’t have happened the way they did

I hate: when people don’t pick up their feet

I miss: Colby

I fear: that I might lose him for good

I feel: anxious, and I’m not sure why

I hear: the love in Brooke’s voice

I smell: like I just showered

I crave: sopapilla cheesecake

I search: for acceptance from my parents

I wonder: what HIS plans are next

I regret: taking Colby with me that one Sunday

I love: my daughter, my life, my family, and my boyfriend

I ache: for a kiss and a hug from the one I love

I care: for others, but often forget myself

I always: try to make it seem like mommy is okay when I’m really not

I am not: always right

I believe: in God and all things He created. I also believe that He has a plan for ME

I dance: wherever and whenever

I sing: at the top of my lungs

I cry: more than I should

I don’t always: things happen for a reason.

I fight: for what I believe in.

I write: when I need to get something off my chest.

I win: at being loved

I lose: my patience often

I never: thought I’d fall in love with a man who works in the oilfield

I confuse: myself more often than not

I listen: when I should

I can usually be found: at work, my sisters, or Colby’s, hardly ever at my parents

I am scared: of losing him

I need: to count my blessings more often

I am happy: about life

I desire: to be a better person

I hope: that things work out for us. If it’s in God’s plan it will.


Thanks Lou for something to write about today.

No comments: