Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh the things I know...

There are a few things that I know because I've figured them out.

I know that my daughter is the best thing to happen to me. I love that little girl more than life itself.

I know that the Almighty Father is my very best friend and he has shown that to me soo much lately.

I know that God only gives you as much as you can handle. If He can bring you to it, He WILL bring you THROUGH it.

I know that I have the two most amazing sisters in the world.

I know that my boyfriend is the love of my life and I really hope it works out with him.

I know that if I'm not careful in the things I do and say, I will lose him forever, and frankly I don't want that.

I know that I have a co-worker that is a great friend and more motherly than my own mom can be sometimes. Thanks for letting me cry on your shoulder many times Sue.

I know that Colby's best friend just had the worlds cutest baby. Welcome to the world Draven Zane.

I know that without my very best friend Megan, my world would fall apart. For she has held me together like duct tape sometimes, and she's healed more open wounds than she'll ever know about.

I know that I'm thankful to have Colby in mine and Brooke's life. For that is man is her daddy.

I know that I'm grateful to have a Heavenly Father to love me so much and to comfort me through some super hard times.

I know that I'm blessed to have an earthly father who also loves me very much and can comfort me in ways that are impossible to others. Thanks for letting me be a 24 year old daddy's girl.

I know that the man I love is very wise and sometimes he says things that simply amaze me. I can not worry about the future but I can not change the past.

I know that as of TODAY my dad is CANCER FREE!!!!

I know that my neices and nephew are a bigger part of my life than somedays I care to admit. I'm so glad that I have the privaledge to be called AUNT Kourtney!!!

I know that I'm grateful for the people in my life and the things I have, because without the many life experiences I would have neither gained or lost any of them.

No comments: