Sunday, October 05, 2008

A few more things...

We are awaiting the arrival of the most wonderful boyfriend in the world.  He's at church helping out.  I could not be more thankful to be dating a Christian man.  It makes the world go round.  I'm so glad that one Sunday I decided to go to church with him and I've been HOOKED every since.  I love going to that church.  I really do.  I love that on Sunday mornings Brooke comes and wakes us up and begs us to go to church.  I love that she comes to ask every day of the week if its Sunday yet.  I love how he makes us feel when we go as a FAMILY.  Yes mom and dad, that's what we consider ourselves, a FAMILY, like it or not.  Celeste you too.  I love that this weekend she's been HOOKED ON DADDY.  If she can't go with him somewhere she is absolutely SADDENED.  It's amazing.  I LOVE IT.  He's been the biggest blessing to our lives.  One I couldn't have asked for at a perfect time.  He's been everything I've NEVER had.  There have been some pretty remarkable ones in the things they did, but NEVER in my life have I been with the most WONDERFUL, AMAZING MAN.  He's everything the rest of them aren't, hence why I'm still with him.  After all we've been through he's continued to love Brooke and I more than ever.  This weekend has been incredible.  Friday night I came over and we had a good time sans Brooke.  Last night we came over here and went to dinner, watched a movie, and went to bed.  Today we went got up, went to church, I went and got lunch, and we watched the race on TV, which by the way Tony Stewart DIDN'T REALLY WIN.  But he won by DEFAULT.  It was gay and Smith should've won, fair and square.  Then we are fixing to go to dinner when he gets back from Church.  I absolutely LOVE that he is involved with the Media Ministry.  I want to become more involved, I've just got to take a little more initiative.  I would like to get involved with the kids in some way, whether its working in the nursery or doing something else.  Maybe the older kids is where I need to be.  I'm not sure yet, I'm still asking God where He wants me.  He'll lead me to where I need to be.  He's lead me thus far, I know that so long as I believe in Him it will all work out.  

Sometimes that's the hardest part is giving EVERYTHING to God.  Let Go & Let God!!!

No comments: