Friday, July 21, 2006

FORTUNE COOKIE FRIDAY!!!


Today is Fortune Cookie Friday!! The best day of the week. Megan and I went to our favorite hotspot and ate none other than Chinese food. Here’s to you Ms. Robinson:

“Opportunity awaits you on next Tuesday – in bed”

Stay tuned to see what opportunity was awaiting me.



I have a date tonight, but there was nothing about that. I’m really excited and I feel like a little school girl all over again. It’s amazing. It’s been so long since I’ve been on a date. The last date I remember going on was with Jason, and we usually went to the Rockhounds games. I feel fortunate to have gotten to spend the time with him that I did before I royally screwed up and got pregnant with Brooke. Which is the picture that I have posted on here. He was one of my best friends who was always willing to be there to be a shoulder to cry on or to plant a kiss on my forehead. I always knew he was in my cheering section and he was rooting me on. He often asked if there was anything he could do and one night I had asked him to come with me to Childbirth Education and be my little sponsor so he could fill mom in on what had gone on. He got sick and I told him to stay home…besides that, it was snowing that evening. I love him very much still. Anyway, in this picture I was 3 weeks away from my due date…eeks….and you guys wonder why Brooke is the size she is. I quit tying my shoes and started making my mom do it at this point because it became a real chore. The kind of chore where you have to lay on the bed and hold your foot in the air to tie them.

To find out more about FCF and how it started visit here.

No comments: