Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My feeling on a bronze platter....

I do not feel as though Andrea Yates got what she deserved. As a loving mother of a two year old who sometimes acts ugly, okay, sometimes is putting it nicely. I would never consider killing her. I have had postpartum depression and it did not cause me to even think about those kinds of things, and I was treated with antidepressants…sorry Tom Cruise, you’re an idiot.

I know that 4 years ago before Brooke was conceived I would have considered the facts and then decided based upon those facts and the evidence. What I see today is totally different. I am a mother now and I see things in a completely different life. I feel that she planned it based on the fact that she did it between the time her husband left for work and the time her mother in law would arrive to help her with the children. I’m sorry but when your 7 year old is fighting you, wouldn’t you think of it as a wake up call? Once she realized that she would be punished by sitting the rest of her life out in prison for the killing of her children, she decided to appeal, and now, she’s getting to spend time in a Mental Institution…a whole lot of good that will do for her. She murdered and killed her 5 innocent children, and she gets to go spend the rest of her life looking at white walls. I hope that she regrets every minute the action that she made and how it cut the lives of those children so short. What did they do to deserve this? They act like kids, they are supposed to. She knew what she was doing, therefore she should pay.

I know that some are going to rant and rave over my OPINIONATED blog, but that’s why it’s MY blog, I will not argue nor fight over it, it’s stupid. My opinion is mine because of where I live, the great USA. Post your comment, but do not belittle me or otherwise call me names, or tell me what a horrible person I am. You can do that on your own blog if you so desire, but you will NOT do it on mine.

Andrea Yates…you got off scott free sister….enjoy your freedoms that have been STOLEN FROM THOSE CHILDREN.

You are a liar and a manipulator of our judicial system, and for that you should be put away for life.


To the children, you will never be forgotten in the minds and hearts of many.

No comments: