Monday, May 01, 2006

Easter Pictures


This is my dog Gina, and these are the ears that Brooke got from her Great-Grandmother for Easter...they looked much cuter on the dog, we thought. Others thought it was torture....but we didn't leave her like that all day and she did figure out how to get them off.










This is Brooke playing in the bubbles that the bubble machine has created. A wonderful gift from her God Parents. She loves it. Can't keep it turned off to save our lives. It's especially fun with these smelly bubbles that the assistant principal at the high school where my mom works, gave us. FUN FUN FUN!!! Oh yea...and creates a lovely slippery mess on the concrete....SLIPPERY WHEN WET!!!!




Here is Brooke hunting her little Easter eggs for the first time that is significant. Easter is pretty special for me because I had just gotten out of the hospital with her when Easter rolled around. She was born on April 8 which was the day before Good Friday that day in 2004. She's a pretty special kid, and we've been through a lot together. LOVE YOU PUNCHKIN!!!!








OH MY look what I found on this pigs nose...should I put it in my basket? Look at all those eggs. The Easter bunny put out 40 eggs this year...TOO MUCH CANDY!!!














Checking out the loot!!!!

No comments: