Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A LOOONG WEEKEND!!!!

I hope that everyone had a safe Memorial Day. A time to remember those who have given their time for my freedom, and some their lives. I am forever grateful for those Service Men & Women. Thank you doesn't say enough for their time and lives.

It has been a severely long weekend. Brooke has been sick with all kinds of stuff, and I was planning on going to work today, but being thrown up on last night for most of the night was just too much for me. I got a call on Friday that she was throwing up. I took her to HEB because she acted fine, but then unexpectedly she threw up all over HEB, and some nice lady helped me out by getting us paper towels and offering to do my shopping for me. She was probably a mother who had been through this before. What an amazing lady, offering to do my shopping for me while I stayed in that aisle. She is the last of her kind I'm sure, because no one would have been that helpful. Anyway, sorry for my blogging hiatus, it's been crazy with work, work, work, and Brooke. Have a good day, and here's a shout to Loren!!

glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text Please be safe.

No comments: