Thursday, May 11, 2006

Just Give Me JESUS

I'm working on lots of post of things that have happened lately, but in the meantime. I was going through a bag of stuff from a Christian happening and I found this. I thought it might be something everyone could enjoy.

JUST GIVE ME JESUS
by Anne Graham Lotz

His office is manifold and
His promise is sure
His life is matchless and
His goodness is limitless
His mercy is enough and
His grace is sufficient
His reign is righteous,
His yolk is easy, and
His burden is light

He is indestructible.
He is indescribable.
He is incomprehensible.
He is inescapable.
He is invincible.
He is irresistible.
He is irrefutable.

I can't get Him out of my mind.
And I can't get him out of
My heart.

I can't out live Him and
I can't live without Him
JUST GIVE ME JESUS

No comments: