Friday, May 12, 2006

Getting Married!!!


So Layne and I decided to ditch the real world, run off to Alaska, AND GET MARRIED!!! YAY!!! He’s tired of being hurt, and well, I’m just tired of being alone. We dated in high school, and we’ve known each other for quite sometime now…like 6 years or something like that. We have been through the roughest of times together every since we started dating. Thanks to Justin Crockett we would not have the friendship we have today without him. He and I are no longer friends. We were once close too, and fell back in love but found ourselves falling out of it much too quickly. Layne was there when I got pregnant, after Brooke was born, and through my biggest of heartbreaks. He was my first Valentine ever, and I still have the bear somewhere. Along with many letters and cards that he gave me. He was there when I had my wisdom teeth removed and cried with me out of fear. He laughed at me when he saw me for the first time after that, but then we laughed together about it afterward. He was there for me when I broke my ankle, only before breaking my heart. We have since become the best of friends, completely inseparable when he’s in town, and someone I can say I truly do love. Brooke has come to accept him and his family as her friend, often playing with Taylor while we are visiting. His family has become part of my family, and they are my friends as well. Oh, yea, he even went with me to prom when I was crippled, nine days after breaking my ankle, even though we were no longer a couple. He really did it so that Jerry and his mom wouldn’t kill him after renting a $60 tux. He’s been there for me more than I can imagine and more than I realize. Layne if you’re out there. I love you so much, and you are my best friend. I am here for you and you know that. You let me know ever if you need ANYTHING. I’ll see YOU in Alaska!

No comments: