Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day!!

So today is Mother's Day, a day where children celebrate the importance and love for their mothers. A time that my family gets together and celebrates my mom, sister, and now I. It feels weird having celebrated my second Mother's day. Usually my dad bbq's for us, and we get together and have a nice big family dinner. This year it was just me, dad, mom and Brooke. I got my mom "The Legend of Zorro" and Brooke got me a cute card and a new dvd player. We had one about about 1.5 months ago, it finally gave way to the DVD angel of death. I think it was tired of repeatedly playing Princess Diaries 2 which we watch everynight before we went to bed for at least a year....YIKES!! I would break too. Anyway, so I like the new one, it's a little bigger than the old one, however much lighter and a little better quality, so perhaps it won't poop out quite so quickly. Anyway, call your Mother's today and let them know how appreciative you are for them not killing you when you were a kid, teenager, and sometimes an adult.

No comments: