Sunday, August 06, 2006

Talk about ghetto!!!!!!!!


Talk about Ghetto, now I don't call this an official license plate if you ask me. I saw this while I was driving to town to go to megan's for Hoochapalooza 2006 which wasn't as fun as 2005. This is on I20 on an eighteenwheeler...What the heck. So if you get stopped you say, yea thats my "official" license plate issued by the state of Alabama. After all they are a bunch of hillbillies so this probably works in their state, I wonder how far they got in the state of Texas where we don't take crap from anyone. No offense Mike Clark, you are not a hillbilly. You are way cool, and I'm going to miss talking to you when I'm gone from Campbell but I'll definitely keep in touch with you via email. You're an awesome guy, and I LOVE your accent...hehehe!!! Enjoy the ghettoness, theres a touch of it everywhere you look...hahaha

No comments: