Monday, June 19, 2006

Broken Spirit next?

I am broken, along with everything else that I seem to own. I don’t know that I’ve given up on hope, or if it gave up on me. They say that everything happens in three’s. We’re going to find out. First, my laptop mouse breaks, causing me to use the little touch pad mouse thing, which is pretty inconvenient. Then my cell phone decides that it’s going to just not going to cooperate. I called to have the mouse replaced, done. Now we are working on the cell phone. Apparently this is something to do with perhaps the electrical wiring of the phone. I can’t talk to anyone other than by headset or speaker phone. Frankly you can’t walk through Wal-mart on speaker phone. Not everyone needs to know what you and your boy toy did last night. Not, that I have one, but still. So we’ll see. What’s the third you may ask, well, I have no idea, as it has not happened yet. Although, I did see a little maroon Saturn being towed away, just like my car a year ago. It made me sad, and perhaps this is some insight as to what might be coming my way. I’ve been in too many accidents to know that they are avoidable, but sometimes can’t be. I’ve been in situations, the accuser, and the victim. Neither are fun, honestly. Have fun contemplating what’s next in the drama of “The Day of My Life.” Next episode Kourtney talks about how it went and what happened. Whether they replaced her phone, or if she was just screwed for the next year. Stay tuned for episode two.

2 comments:

Megan Gooding said...

I think I know what #3 will be: I think that you should beware of Brooke beating you up with "baby" or "baby" sprouting a leak all over gods green earth. lol. Just a hunch.

KourJalopy said...

No kidding...damn baby