Monday, June 05, 2006

Picnicking in a beautiful park...

Brooke and I went on a picnic on Friday, and I enjoyed it so much that I think we’ll make it a tradition and perhaps try out all the parks in town. I enjoyed watching her play and only having to get onto her a few times for running near the street or something, but overall she was really good and I think she enjoyed the freedom. She likes to swing so she did that a lot, climbed on things, ran around and just enjoyed getting some fresh air for two hours. Before we left we sat on a blanket and ate some fruit and she really enjoyed that. We went to HEB got sandwiches, chex mix, fruit, Capri Sun’s, and water. Next time we will take some balls and play out in the grass. I love the park we visited it’s so beautiful and serene. I will take pictures and post them for everyone to see. I didn’t get any pictures of Brooke but the park itself is beautiful. For a while it was just me and Brooke and a few walkers, and then people started coming from everywhere. We had so much fun. I love to watch her run and play and just have a good time. It makes me happy to see her so delighted at the simplest things. Fridays are definitely picnic and ice cream days for us. If you’d like to go with us on our fun Fridays then contact me here!!!

Oh yes and please this is our first hurray at picnicking so if you have any ideas as to some food that I could take a long that is easy please comment here as well. I’m new at this kind of thing. She doesn’t eat much meat but I’m trying my hardest to change that, she’s in love with chicken and tuna, a long with hot dog weenies. So if you have any thoughts, feel free to put them here.

HAPPY PICNICKING!!!

No comments: