Monday, June 05, 2006

Set in my ways? Stubborn?

Is it wrong to not want to talk to someone on a Monday morning? Or perhaps did I come into the office in one mindset, to piss people off? Why do I feel that I don’t really want to speak to this person unless deemed necessary? Of course if I huffed and puffed through the office like I was mad all the time no one would want to talk to me either, I guess turnabout is fair play.

But don’t you just love people who do not pick up after themselves. Makes more than one pot of coffee but won’t clean it up at the end of the day. Takes the last cup but doesn’t go get anymore, or tell anyone. Expects everyone’s opinion to be the same as theirs, and doesn’t give a crap about what you think. They’re always right. Thinks ground squirrels are prairie dogs, and begs to differ when you tell them differently. Knows everything about drugs on the market because they’ve been on so many, so suddenly they are a pharmacist. Is paranoid and thinks everyone is out to get them, which they’re not. Stares at you because they has nothing else better to do. Makes everyone’s business their own because they doesn’t have any. Doesn’t like “mixed” babies because they are going to feel different in this world, even if you treat them normally. Doesn’t like the fact that I did not file for child support, and they can kiss my rear. Probably doesn’t like the fact that I too have a “mixed” child, but I don’t care because she’s beautiful. They never compliment anyone because I’m sure they don’t like themselves. Thinks everyone is a dumb ass, and they are smarter than everyone else.

Frankly I get tired of telling people like this that they look nice, or that I noticed they got a haircut, or anything else. When they act like you should give everything to them and cater to them. So, perhaps I’m stubborn or perhaps I was brought up with a few manors. Or it just could be that I’m very set in my ways.

Make a nice day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't hold back now. Tell us how you feel.

KourJalopy said...

oh there's more but I can't express it right now...