Thursday, June 15, 2006

OH BOY!!!

When does this week end?! It has been a rather long week! Brooke has been so grumpy and fussy when we get home in the evenings. My mom is leaving town tomorrow and will be gone until Sunday. Then my parents leave for Missouri next Saturday and return July 3rd. They were supposed to leave later and get back on the 5th, but I expressed my concerns about being home on the fourth of July with a two year old. Considering my neighbors caught the back pasture on fire last year!! I told my dad that under no circumstances would I be fighting a fire with a two year old on my hip and watching my house burn down all while my parents were out of town. So I feel a little bit relieved that they’re plans are changing. I have a wedding to attend the Saturday they leave for my childhood best friend! I got myself into a situation that I cannot seem to dig my way out of!! Oops!! I’m working on the side doing some drafting for some people we do business with, and I need to get that finished! My house is a total disaster! I need to buy some tile for the bathroom and get to work on that!! Hmm…Do I hear any volunteers?! It’s just the self stick tile, but none the less it doesn’t do itself, and it’s a makeover to my bathroom, which I just redid in a frog theme for Brooke. Its some beautiful tile that will go down to replace the yellow marble linoleum that is way outdated and has been there since 1983!!! GROSS!! It looks like someone missed the damn toilet and peed all over the damn floor. There is hairspray buildup I’m sure from my sisters, considering I did not grow up in the hairspray era. They grew up in the day of BIG HAIR!! I mean they really had regulations on how tall your bangs could be!!! So the floor is black in some areas and rather noticeable. It’s kind of gross if you ask me. The big part will be scrubbing the floor to get that crap off!! This could take a while.

There is my next couple of weeks at a glance!! I need a hot sexy man to come do the bathroom!! Any volunteers?!! Oh yea…and this girl will probably be doing it herself, without her daddy’s help for once!!!

Well, Brooke and I went on our picnic on Friday to a rather cool park that they’ve just remodeled. It was nice. I’ll post more about it and pictures later.

No comments: